Attract families and referrers.
The social network is engaging!
Whether you are trying to reach family caregivers or referrers, social media has a platform for you. It’s the cyberspace water cooler. A place where you can easily post updates, exchange thoughts, and get a read on the concerns of your clients and colleagues. It’s a place where you build relationships, credibility and trust. This is not the place for direct sales pitches. But you can use content marketing.
Show off your expertise
The goal with social media is to be helpful. Build your credibility with practical, educational updates. Even more so with regular blog articles. Then, when people in your network need your services, they already have a picture of you as a deep and knowledgeable expert.
Keep visitors on your brand
One way to express your expertise is to share the many wonderful posts of others. It shows you are staying current and “in the know.” But in the last analysis, you want your visitors to go to your website, not the website of a national organization or news service. You need to provide up-to-date educational content of your own so you can keep visitors on your brand rather than send them elsewhere.
To be successful, you need to post regularly, ideally once or twice a week depending on your goals and audience. We do all the work by posting expert content and professional graphics for you every week. You do still need to respond to LIKES, SHARES and COMMENTS. But that’s the fun part! We simply jumpstart the conversation for you.
Spare yourself the headaches
Don’t have time to plan an editorial calendar? Write meaningful content? Post articles or updates each week? We do!
For hospice marketing
Download our free strategy booklet: Content marketing for hospice
Engage donors and volunteers
Of course you want to post about fund-raising events, acknowledge volunteers and donors, and highlight the good works of your hospice. But 38% of people UNLIKE a page because it’s too self-centered or self-promotional. This is where educational content that returns people to your brand can be helpful.
Offer content of interest to family caregivers
Adult daughters and sons are key decision-makers. The middle-aged demographic is also your sweet spot for volunteers and donors.
Stand out to potential employees
Competition is fierce. And not just for gaining admissions. With the nursing shortage, your HR department is competing for employees. According to Talent Force, 69% of millennial job candidates check out your social media presence to decide if you are a company they want to work for. You need a way to stand out from the crowd and attract the best candidates for your job openings. With weekly updates, you create a “Culture of Attraction.” Boost your presence and demonstrate your commitment to quality with regular educational postings, on Facebook and on LinkedIn.
Liberate your time for other pursuits
Good intentions abound to post more educational material, but you have many plates spinning. Whether you license our monthly newsletter, or our e-library for family caregivers, you can make optimal use of your content by hiring us to create an editorial calendar and publish postings for you once—or even or twice—a week.
Return to top
- $400 for twelve months of weekly educational posts on Facebook (based on E-library articles or Newsletter articles); $800 for twice-a-week posts (drawing from both the e-library and the newsletter). Must license either the Monthly Newsletter or E-library to add our social media support service.
- $400 for twelve months of weekly educational posts on your company LinkedIn page (based on E-library articles or Monthly Newsletter articles); $800 for twice-a-week posts (drawing from both the e-library and the newsletter). Must license either the Monthly Newsletter or E-library to add our social media support service.
- $1500 – $2000 for twelve months of weekly blog posts on your company website if you do not already license our Monthly Newsletter. Price is dependent on the population density of the territory you wish to reserve for your exclusive license. None of your competitors can license this content. (For only $600 more per year, you can expand your options and license the Monthly Newsletter in addition to the blogposts. You receive these blogposts plus a printready .pdf each month that consists of posts assembled into a newsletter branded with your name, logo and colors. You can email it out or print it out as a paper version.
For marketing care management
Download our free strategy booklet: Content Marketing for Care Managers
Leap forward with LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the social network of choice for professionals. Did you know:
- 97% of attorneys are on LinkedIn
- 44% of LinkedIn users earn more than $75,000
- LinkedIn connections are easier to get than email addresses
LinkedIn is where your referrers and the upper income adult daughters and sons of your clients go.
Boost your online resumé
LinkedIn is your online resumé. It’s your credibility builder and one of several ways that decision makers and referrers check you out. The weekly posts we publish for you include professional graphics that show up on your profile in the activity section. In a short period of time you develop a full body of posts that demonstrates your up-to-date expertise in the field of elder care.
Keep visitors engaged with your brand
Rather than share the posts of others, which leads people to their brand, the status updates we post for you direct people to your newsletter or e-library.
Add blog posts for greater impact
Status updates are quick shares that display small graphics in the activity section of your profile. Our blog service, however, posts a 200-word article every week. This results in a new, large graphic in the activity section of your profile and very quickly builds a library of articles that never leaves your activity page. Soon you are displaying 20, 30, 50 articles as a rich resource for anyone who comes to your profile.
LinkedIn blog posts contribute to better SEO
The search engines pay attention to blog posts on LinkedIn. We also include a very soft call to action at the bottom of each article which gives you incoming links to your company page. Google, Bing and Yahoo read every inbound link as a cyberspace word-of-mouth recommendation, so your blog posts add points to your SEO credibility score.
Return to top
- $400 for twelve months of weekly short status updates on your LinkedIn page if you license either our Monthly Newsletter or our E-library; $800 for twice-a-week posts (drawing from both the E-library and the Newsletter).
- $600 for twelve months of weekly blog posts on your LinkedIn profile if you already license our Monthly Newsletter
- $1500 – $2000 for twelve months of weekly blog posts if you do not already license our Monthly Newsletter. Price is dependent on the population density of the territory you wish to reserve for your exclusive license. None of your competitors can license this content. (For only $600 more per year, you can expand your options and license the Monthly Newsletter in addition to the LinkedIn blogposts. You receive these blogposts plus a printready .pdf each month that consists of posts assembled into a newsletter branded with your name, logo and colors. You can email it out or print it out as a paper version. Ideal for inclusion with your monthly invoices as a customer retention strategy.)