Experienced care managers will tell you that during the week after Thanksgiving and the week after Christmas and New Year’s, the phones start ringing. Families have come back from a holiday visit and are shocked to have witnessed the decline in their parents’ health or functioning.
This is the care manager equivalent of Christmas for retailers.
And like a retailer, you would be wise to get ready and be very “discoverable” as these potential clients look for answers.
Cathy Cress, author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care Management, has invited me to join her on a webinar:
Getting Ready for the Holiday Rush
Tuesday November 16
2:00 Pacific, 3:00 Mountain, 4:00 Central, 5:00 Eastern
Cathy is a business consultant for care managers. She works extensively with those new to entrepreneurship and those who are considering expansion (e.g., hiring employees).
Topics we will cover in the 90 minutes
- Issues that come up
- Types of family situations
- Ways to quickly give them stability
- Technology to help them discover you and your business (e.g., webinars, social media)
- Technology to help you deliver more tailored “pitches” (landing pages, handouts, autoresponder email campaigns)
- Technology to help you capture interest and schedule a free initial consultation (typically the step just before signing a contract)
Best of all the webinar is free!
Cathy will also include some special discounts on her consulting packages.
If you’d like to gain insight and tools for the holiday rush, we’d love to have you join us.